The 42 Day Challenge is a weight loss program designed to help individuals jump start their fitness journey. The Challenge is a 42 day, 6-week long, program in which the goal is to lose a healthy amount of weight within that time frame and establish a routine to staying active. Each challenger has a specific goal to achieve to reach their “goal.”
The program goal is determined by a goal setting meeting with our challenge coaches.
The Challenge includes strength, HIIT, & bootcamp style workouts, optional nutritional guidance, support and accountability. All participants attend a consultation prior to the start of the challenge to discuss their customized meal plan, get an understanding of the important role nutrition plays in this program and get educated on supplementation.
Not only do all challengers receive support through all Trainers, but the challengers also receive online support through the private Facebook group created for 42 day challengers only.
All challengers will be weighed in weekly to ensure they are on track to meet their goal by the end of the program. The Challenge has an optional, custom Nutrition Membership and a Supplement Kit that includes Healthy Meal Replacement Shakes.
New challenges run every 7 weeks. Click here to sign up for the next date.
1) Workouts In Our Gym
- Unlimited workouts. (24 Hour Fitness Center Access & Tanning Included)
- Bootcamp style group workouts focused on HIIT, High Intensity Interval Training (circuit training). Our workouts are designed for beginner and intermediate levels.
- Classes are 50 minutes long.
- Workouts first start with a light stretch, followed by a warm up, then the trainers will separate the group into stations or a whole group workout.
- Each station will be demonstrated, giving modifications at the same time if needed.
- Everyone works out at their pace. No one is compared to each other. Only competing with yourself.
- This workout is designed to give you the best possible results in 50 min. HIIT training allows us to bring your heart rate up and down in-between stations which in turn helps you burn the optimal number of calories and creating muscle confusion, which means your body is working at the highest level. You can burn 600-800 calories in just one workout.
2) Optional Meal Plan
- We will provide a custom meal plan based on foods you enjoy.
- Prior to the challenge starting, we hold a consultation where we give you our nutritional booklet that you will follow for your challenge.
- Eating every 2 ½ to 3 hours is recommended. You won’t be going hungry.
- Drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day is also recommended.
- You’ll be eating real food such as lean protein, complex carbs and green leafy vegetables.
- We will show and explain to you the importance of food prepping.
- The Challenge includes a Supplement Kit that includes Healthy Meal Replacement Shakes.
- We will be weighing in every Monday & encouraging measurement taking to make sure you are on the correct path for your desired goal. The scale is not always the determining factor for success with the program.
- Support is the most important component of the challenge.
- At Endless Fitness, everyone is supporting you and never putting you down. It is a safe place.
- We have local and online support.